Description of services
The purpose of this site is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers, for home delivery of fresh produce and other products. Interactive menu allows customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button.
In order to place an online order, the user must ‘Register’ with a unique “user name” and “password”. The "user name" shall be personal and unique to the member. The user can change the password at any time. It is the user’s complete responsibility to select and protect their username and password. Legumes.mu is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of a password. Legumes.mu will treat any user information as private and confidential.
Buyers are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of delivery addresses, and Legumes.mu shall have no liability or responsibility for any erroneous addresses. Please be aware that Legumes.mu will do everything they can to meet the delivery time specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unforeseen delay.
During any product delivery, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the products ordered by the client shall be delivered to anywhere else in accordance to the client but the transport cost will be charged to the client. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a product to an address where he/she does not exist.
In case a client with a fake profile orders product to a phoney address, the user shall be charged responsible and complied with all the legal terms of the Mauritian Courts.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius.
All products are subject to availability and upon stock limit. Please note that Legumes.mu reserves the right not to deliver an ordered product if its stock is exhausted.
Refund and Return policy
Legumes.mu takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by Legumes.mu, Legumes.mu will issue partial refunds. In the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full / partial refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
Prices and availability
Legumes.mu reserves the right to update the prices at any time. While we will do our best to procure and deliver your order, certain products may be temporarily unavailable or out of stock. In such cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you will be issued a refund; if part of your order is missing, we will issue a partial refund for the price of the undelivered quantity. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
Debit / Credit Cards
We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in MUR.
- Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
- The customer refund procedure might take up to two working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
By using this site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the site or by contacting us, you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
Members' passwords should be kept confidential at all times and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website must not:
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- use the username of another user;
- use the Legumes.mu service as part of any effort to compete with Legumes.mu or to provide services as a service office;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website;
- harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten Legumes.mu company through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of Legumes.mu Company services to you;
- use the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- any other suspected malicious activities on Legumes.mu website or applications;
The prohibited acts listed in the above paragraphs are non-exhaustive. You will pay Legumes.mu for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of you breaching any of these restrictions.
Legumes.mu will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of the above paragraph.
Legumes.mu may temporary suspend or completely cease the system operation at any time.
Legumes.mu shall not have any responsibilities against the members of Legumes.mu or any third parties due to the temporarily suspension or completely cessation of the system operation.
This site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will attempt to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Mauritian law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mauritian courts.